Thursday, February 2, 2012

Secondary Archetypes in My Life


The Wise Old Man: My grandpa was the wise old man in my life. He always had a piece of advice to give. Sometimes it was sarcastic other times he was serious. He had a lot of knowledge from years of experience. Also, he fits the physical features having had white hair. 

 
Earth Mother: My mom is my earth mother. She is always there for me. She comforts me after I have had a rough day and celebrate with me during the good times. My mom is caring and always willing to anything to help someone else.
Brother/Sister: I consider both my sister, Maureen, and my brother, Andy, to be the brother and sister figures in my life. I have close relationships with both my brother and sister. My sister and I have always been really close. I can tell her anything and she understands. My brother often stands up for me. Also, I can relate a lot to my brother. I am so glad that I have a strong relationship with my brother and sister.

The Trickster: Chance and Michael are tricksters. They are always starting lies (i.e. that I chew- which I DO NOT). Also, they are often causing trouble and playing pranks on people. Yesterday, Michael told Mrs. Campbell that Mr. Ryan had called and wanted to see her in his office. Mrs. Campbell went down to Mr. Ryan’s office and they looked at each other and he asked her what she needed. She explained to Mr. Ryan what Michael had said and Mr. Ryan laughed. I think that Michael and Chance find a lot of pleasure playing tricks on people and sitting back and laughing!

The Anti-Hero: The anti-hero in my life would be A.P Calculus. It is so hard and some things I just do not understand. The numbers are intimidating and the words seem to be in a foreign language! It definitely makes school more challenging and can cause obstacles. 


1 comment: